Sunday, January 4, 2009

ranting from a blank mind

hum...what to say? I'm pretty stressed out because of the psych exam this Wednesday. Maybe I have gotten too cocky, maybe I play with the fire too much, I procrastinate too much. We always want something more when its lost. Time is the thing that I've lost, and always, always have.

Why do I like to self-destruct so much? I've known it'll come to this. *sigh*

I took a quiz from facebook yesterday. Its about something about 'what specialty should you have' and to my surprise, i got "PLZ DONT BE A DOCTOR" yep, I got the result from a kid who can't even spell "please"!! well, serve me right in a sense that i might've been just too honest, like i answered stuff like, "how would you do your homework" with: "what work? i hate homework". yeah, i know im lazy, ,but i always finished my homeworks, k? I'm lazy, and I know medicine tortures me, and working as a doctor will definitely destroy my life. But I just can't live without medicine. Its a huge part of me. Medicine is a beauty, pain is beauty!

Oh, I also wanna rant on something. Temptations!

I know I have to revise and study. Why the hell am I still on facebook or youtube or chatting on MSN or even turning on my compy??

I want to lose weight. Why the hell am I still eating the strawberry yogurt chocs??

I know I want to save money for greater use in the future. Why the hell did I answer the call of the clothes at the mall? Why do I lose my rationalization each time I set my foot in a mall?

Why do I keep reaching for the forbidden apples?

5 comments:

Nurharith Afnizan said...

...because forbidden apples are far more tasty than the... err.. un-forbidden ones?

hehe.

Liyana said...

hehe..so true!
so, so true.

foochikuk said...

do whatever u wanna do when u can still do whatever u wanna do coz when u no longer cant it anymore.. its more hurt rite? hehe..

Anonymous said...

hak2 shopping malls are SOW ur weakness!! keh3

Liyana said...

@Qish: If I do what I WANT to do, then I wouldn't do the things that I DON'T wanna do like studying (hehe) so, I can't really do what i want to do whenever i want.

"susah2 dulu, sng2 kemudian"? cheh~ hehe

@Mel: Yup, Malls are my kryptonite!!! >.<