Monday, January 12, 2009

Surrounded

brrr..today's like, icy cold! the rain started again at around dawn and has been non stop since! and guess what? our college was FLOODED. its really bad this time, like the water has reached up till the knee. and people have been meeting with loads of animals, like Sandya saw a snake!! how cool is that!! and Chaween saw a quite huge fish swimming around, which sounds cool too! buut..other animals like snails have been dead and floating all around, so the witnesses have said! and a snail even got on Venus! and I stepped on a snail with a really horrible terrifying crunch. I almost faint with disgust! I couldnt even look at it! and the water tape was crawling with worms and snails when I wanted to wash my hands, and its reaaally freaking disgusting! urgh!

and Sarah saved Venus for me! though, some of the water got into Venus and the floor of the front seats are soggy and wet!!! >.< style="font-style: italic;">too much again~ XD

No comments: