Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm not :P

yeah, I'm gonna have the geriatric exam tomorrow, but I'm feeling really lazy right now. I resent the exam because last night, I studied in my sleep. Its such a nightmare! Like all the facts were spinning around in my head and it really disturbed my sleep =.=

so I woke up, feeling really irritable. lol, i'm kinda always cranky in the morning anyways. anyways, yeah, I got better by breakfast (thanks mel, for the lovely castard puff~)

kk, I'm gonna study after finishing this entry, k~
I wanna write about the Ting Tings, a British duo. The first song I listened from them was Thats Not My Name, I was at a restaurant that time. and my first impression, I HATED ITS GUTS! I was like, wth? is this even a song? (their music's kinda weird for those who've never listened to them before).

but like, some time ago, I watched an Apple ad, and they use Shut Up and Let Me Go by the Ting Tings, and I was like, lets give it a try! I was getting bored of my music collection anyways. So, I got their album~ It kinda took a while for me to adjust to their music, like its really different from what I was listening to. and now, I love them! Katie's vocal is really cool, their music is unique and catchy, and "shut up and let me go" became my favorite quote XD.

*not for conservative ears who are resilient to changes, and results may vary*

No comments: