Thursday, January 1, 2009

a new year

hi, happy new year of 2009!! and so long 2008!

wow, seriously, a year has passed by. time flies so fast. so much memory in 2008. great things, awesome things, good things, so-so things, bad things, horrible terrible things. all those things help shape me. i just cant be more grateful to be alive and kicking.

we've been living at loads of different places, 2 houses in Sibu, then moved to Kuching then to Sarikei. there were loads of memories in those places. adjustment issues to the new places, and the unforgettable moments in our community posting, where we grew closer with each other, we had field trips, the friendly welcome from Kg Selalang's villagers, and our picnic at Kabong beach. *sigh* such wonderful memories!

i was feeling a bit stressful tonight. will relationship probs, studies, assignments, and exams. they're really tearing me apart! but thankfully, i had a talk with one of my good friend, and i dunno why it felt so easy to speak. just as i thought its me against the world... what a relief! and this friend has been so understanding and has given loads of good advice to me. a really huge appreciation and love from me ^^.

so yeah, its a new year, meaning a new beginning for me. a new year actually means nothing much to me. its just there to be my stepping stone for a change. like, a reason to start your plan.

i wanna be much stronger and better. less procrastinating, less bitchiness and just be better in the context that i want. and i'd love to remove the parasites, the unnecessary conflicts in my life. yeah, i've had overdosage of drama! XD though life's no fun without any drama. so, moderation is the key! ^^

a fresh start, its the thing that almost everyone needs. to the people i've hurt, im so sorry. to the people who've given me lots of support, i cant thank you guys enough, like seriously! to my rivals/enemies, watch out for the better me :P.

and to my fab four, lets do this! love you guys loads!

(lol, theme of the year: spread the love?? *choked* haha)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup.. drama drama DRAMA!
but not as much as compared to mine kot~ hehe..
me.. the drama QUEEN~
anyhow.. happy 2009!
me loves you too! MmUaXx!!

(my first time commenting in a blog.. dunno how to do the id thingy.. hehe.. but u know its me noy.. Lady S~ xoxo)

Liyana said...

duh! tu pun xreti! haha

anyways, after what you've been through, I'll step down my drama queen throne for a while. haha~

Anonymous said...

owh my Two special bestest (WTH?) drama queenZ~ but i guess sarah really did overthrown you noy~ hehu..

Anonymous said...

Dramatic Nonoy-chan dethroned??? when did THAT happen??

Liyana said...

Well, it depends on people's definition of drama.

and Life is a wheel. whatever that means! haha