Sunday, January 11, 2009

the neverending downpour

yep, it just stopped raining about 1 hour ago at ~1am, and today, the rain was literally falling non-stop. It just fluctuates between drizzles and cats-and-dogs-raining. So the day's reaaaally cold! It kinda makes everyone sleepy and wants to cuddle up under the comforter! X3

Anyways, despite the rain, Mel, Amy and I decided to go out to eat at the Sushi King. I ate Oyako don? kinda like chicken katsu don. but personally I prefer the one in Sushi Tie more! >.< style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-style: italic;">*pick me! pick me*! so we ended up getting like, 4 plates of sushi each (for take away for dinner, we're not that gluttony to eat 4 plates of sushi and a meal set XD) except Mel. And because we're waiting for so long, I decided to go shopping for clothes alone while Amy and Mel waited for the food. hehehe~
little pieces of heavenly tastebuds-twister prancing on the conveyor belts

and at the clothes section, I was immediately sucked into a tempting supermassive blackhole of clothes. or like I said, they also have magnetic effects on me. and hypnotic effect too. whatever it is, I was totally under control of the clothes department. So I bought, not just a shirt, its THE purple shirt! yay me! I really love it! Its like, I can't not buy it! Even though its kinda expensive, its THE one that I want, so I don't really mind. I'd rather get something that gives life to me, than, you know, just clothes for the sake of wearing a cloth. If you get what I mean XD.

and then I went to buy some Big Apple donuts that I've been craving for so long. and I got kinda lost in the mall. I really have no sense of direction at all. Lucky for me, I went on the right way, and found it! I bought 6 pieces of donuts, 2 for Sarah, 4 for me. Look at them..look at those staring, glistening, yummy, tempting, sweet little packages of obesity:
anyways, I can't seem to get online to Pet Society on Teresa lately! Its so frustrating! >.< I have to use Noname (my lappy) to go to PS. Whats wrong, Teresa??

oh, since the rain has stopped, I may have to play netball tomorrow in the College Sports Day. I didn't even know that I was supposed to play until today. and here I was, thinking I had anhedonia because I thought I'd actualy lost interest in netball, and I've never missed playing in a game before if possible. However, I haven't played in a really long while. dunno if i still have what it takes. So, I guess I'll just have to sleep now! and try to play my best tomorrow if I join the team.

and while I was looking at my old stuffs, like stuff and photos from my high school (!!), I found a poem! Like, OMG, a poem by me?? its from our english class, where our teacher, Mdm Aliza, said things and we're to write a poem based on what we feel about the things that she said. She's one of my favorite teacher, btw! Its the first and the only poem I've ever done and I'm gonna post it tomorrow coz now I need to sleep. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sushi! n big apple donuts!! yum!u r making me hav a craving now...huhu...
wanna see THE purple shirt!!

Liyana said...

haha~ just follow your heart, and answer the tempting callings of sushi and donuts!!

I think I'm gonna wear the purple shirt yesterday, since its the beginning of the posting. but like, geriatrics? i think i might be underestimating it, but who knows? I'll find out tomorrow..hehe