Saturday, January 24, 2009

Confession of a shopaholic

I'm left alone today...like totally left alone! (i'll never ever book a flight ticket at the last minute!!!!)

so yeah, last night, thankfully I have no problem sleeping. then I slept in for a bit. then I got on my computer, but found nothing interesting to do, no one to talk to...

Then...I SNAPPED, yeah, I freakingly SNAPPED! I was like,
DAMMIT! I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!

(the multiple use of emotes proved my abundance of time ~.~)

So, I took off. Today I went to 2 shopping malls, The Spring and Boulevard. Surprisingly, in my midst of adrenaline rush, I was able to get the direction right! *yay me~!* So, I shopped! I bought a black shirt, a really cute trench, a pair of red shoes and 2 pair of pants. I also bought some hair accessories and a handphone strap.

My shopping spree results:



so yeah, a shopaholic motto:
1. buy first, think later
2. life is short, shop as much as you can while you can! X3

hum..and now I need to think of what to do to kill the time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...poor liyana-chan... but u learnt a lesson (to never book a flight ticket at the last minut especially during a festive season!) and u did some great shopping there! ^ ^ ok, have a safe journey home 2moro!!

Anonymous said...

hahha.. u sure does something rash when it comes to shopping~~ but really.. NICE DRESS & SHOE!! hehe.. send regards to ur parents k.. (><)

Liyana said...

hehe, yeah, thanks for the compliments ^^
@Mel: Its not really rash, I just HAVE to have them coz they're really gorgeous! XD

all in all, I'm just glad I'm home now~~