Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Dirty Carnival


Just now I just watched this movie. Its one of the most TRAGIC movies I've ever watched! (maybe coz I don't watch many sad movies) Like, sad is not enough to describe it. its more to like, the epitome of tragedy.

The movie's about the life of a Korean gangster who'd gotten involved in the world of gangsters because he wanted to take care of his ill mother and poor family. However, he got sucked into the vicious cycle. He wanted out, he wanted to marry his childhood lover. He longed for happiness.

Okay, I'm not gonna spoil this movie, and I'm just still sad over this movie. It really IS tragic!

Its a story about loyalty and betrayal, determination, acceptance and love. This movie is kinda weird. for example, it didn't really focus on too much details about stuff, like what really happened after Mr. X died? but I dunno why, the movie just kept me watching it. I was really touched with this movie and the character managed to get me attached to the main actor (he's kinda cute too X3) and root for him. Its just that the movie is really tragic. I'm SO touched, I'm like scarred. I still feel like crying whenever I think about it. I'm probably gonna be scarred like this for another month! Its just so tragic! T.T

thats why I dont really like watching those tragic movies, its gonna keep me down for a long time. maybe I'm being too empathic to the characters. I know its just a movie, but I just cant help feeling sad for them! T.T

tragic tragic tragic tragic tragic tragic tragic tragic
(have the word sounded weird to you? XD)
but seriously, this movie really IS tragic! huhuhuhuhu Y.Y

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen Seven Pounds lately? :D

Liyana said...

seven pounds? never heard of that movie before.

well, if its tragic too, I SO don't wanna get depressed right now. I'm still scarred from this movie XD

I still feel sad for Byung-du T.T