Sunday, February 1, 2009

What I did during my CNY break~

hey hey, I'm back~ sorry for not updating, bloggie! its just that when at home, you have so much to do and so much family-time that I didnt have the time to get on my laptop. besides, Ain and Indah have been installing God-knows-what and playing games on my laptop.

1. watch TV almost all day long
watching action movies with my mom is funny! she's easily panicked and would start telling the actors what they should do. and we'd scream and yell together XD. watching cartoons with Indah is fun. kinda brings out the child in me. very relaxing! its in a totally different world, with unicorns and rainbows! XD
I'm a fan of fairly oddparents, spongebob squarepants, powerpuff girls and dexter's lab X3

2. went to the market and grocery-shopping with mom
well, I didn't really go to the fish market. I hate the smell and the combination with the wet floor would totally trash my Hush Puppies! I just wait in the car XD. grocery shopping's kinda fun. got some tips on where best to buy what and the sorts. besides i just love shopping, even if its groceries. ^^
oh, on wednesday, mom bought some shell seafood, I dont really know what they are. but they're really cheap at that time, she said. i think they're clams? so yeah, those clams were still alive when we bought them. its kinda cool and freaky at the same time. i dont really like seeing my food when its alive! anyways, they tasted good! seafood always is. hehe


3. cook with mom
Cooking's FUN! cooking together is funner! I help my mom, kinda like the sous-chef. I usually chopped onions, garlics, potatoes or whatever. and yesterday we made some pau's. its really fun and easy to make~ i really love making it! we made chicken pau and coconut pau. as tradition, coconut pau is marked with a dot of green coloring n top of it. and its not ME if I didnt improvise, so I made a smiley face on one pau~ ^^ kinda sad to eat it though XD
oh, we also made some cookies and 2 cakes. Its really fun!


4. playing with Aya!
I really love playing with Aya-chan! she's reaaally cute and active and playful! sometimes its really tiring! i now know how hard it is to take care of kids. Aya-chan is growing really fast, it seems. she's 7 months old today~ she already knows how to sit, creep really fast, and walk really fast in a walker. she loves cats, and she always chases the cats because she wanted to touch them so the cats are really scared of that little creature XD. she has the cutest cheeks and she makes the cutest sounds too. she doesnt really like staying still and she keeps on asking people to carry her around. hum..I miss her already!! T.T


5. playing with the cats!
haha~ cant miss this! I love playing with my kitties! especially Nengneng. It has the cutest kitty eyes! Kawaii!! X3


6. eating!
Home-cooked food is irresistible! Totally trashed my diet.. I'm SO weak.

Hum...I think those all are summary of my holiday. Its really fun, and I really miss home~ never thought at this age, I'd still be homesick XD

XOXO~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp*!!!
aya-chan's so adorable!!!
n so is nengneng!
pictures plz!!!
i'll b waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Liyana said...

they really are~~ ^^
I'll email them to you later k. i now know its hard to care for a child but its kinda rewarding to see how they grow and grow (im like a proud mama XD, but speaking of which, when I was carrying Aya, people always asked if she's my daughter! guess she shared a bit of my beauty gene XD)

oh gosh, I should've added,

What I did during my CNY break~
7. Visited my parents' Chinese friends
got some ang-paus and ate lotsa oranges! *yum~!* ^^

Anonymous said...

well..ppl hav askd again n again wether she's MY daughter, remember? :p
i've experienced it b4-tasting juz a little bit of 'parenthood'-my other niece.
wait til aya's 1 year plus..u'll b exhausted chasing after her. but kids are juz so adorable..all the exhaustions are worth it. ^ ^
i miss aya-chan so much. huhu... dunno wether she can remember her long distance aunt..
thanx so much! i'll b waiting eagerly for the pictures!! so send them as soon as u can if u dont want anymore badgering. hehe..

Anonymous said...

wanna play with aya chan oso!!! haa.. KAWAIII!!