Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dan Brown's new movie and book!

okay, so maybe I was kinda late to find out about these things >.<

I was flipping Sony magazine when OMG, I found out that Angels and Demons, one of my most favorite books, is made into film and it'll be out in May this year~! it should great! they even had to reconstruct the Vatican City in California as the film production is banned in the real Vatican City after the Da Vinci Code! how cool is that?! I hope it would be better than the Da Vinci Code though, that movie's just so-so to me, and like, I've never pictured Robert Langdon being Tom Hanks! I've always liked Angels and Demons better than the Da Vinci Code, so please don't disappoint me~!! (i love the ambigrams! X3)

I know Dan Brown's books are quite controversial, especially in the religious setting, but I think it all depends on how people accept things. like, doctors dealing with infective diseases doesn't mean they'd get infected, ne? (lol, some metaphore). anyways, different people have different thoughts. some people got very defensive and got insulted easily when talking about religions. its like, people is always finding faulty things, like if you accepted everyone's opinions about cars, you probably wouldn't buy one forever! so yeah, for me, we don't have to get insecure about ourselves and people always, always have the tendencies to focus and exaggerate on bad stuff (humans are like vultures to misery, a quote from i-cant-remember-where), so you'll have to accept that part of a human being! and there are always stuff that people cant agree with together. so i think its okay to listen to what people are saying though it doesn't mean you have to like/follow/accept everything.

okay thats me rambling XD, so yeah, and the new book from Dan Brown is The Solomon Key. its about Robert Langdon's 3rd adventure. can't wait to get my hands on it! X3

No comments: