Monday, February 9, 2009

butterflies in my stomach

Hi, long time no see~ My friends and I went back to Kuching last weekend, and turned out that the internet at our apartment is having some problem :(. so, this weekend, I spent my time going out, shopping, eating and playing the Sims 2. I killed my vampire husband, I forgot it was daylight so I didnt have him sleep in the coffin. its pretty sad. it took me quite some time to find a vampire.huhu

anyways, tomorrow, a guy will come and visit us. he is a powerful man, very self-assured. he makes my heart goes faster everytime i think of him. i feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of his face. the sound of his voice sends shivers down my back. i can't sleep well. i've lost my appetite. and he's my motivation to go to the hospital and clerk cases.

no, im not in love. hehe (how melodramatic)
im very terrified of this man.

he is one of what my sister called "the malignant lecturers". he has very high expectations of the students. he is not afraid to show his distaste in our stupidity, our laziness, our faults. he is coming for like just a few hours tomorrow and yet he has totally made us go haywire. im like, so terrified that i've thought of taking some digoxin at our pharmacy visit today. well, maybe just one, and in front of a cardiologist. hehe.

the pic taken by my so-last-year-phone-with-VGA-camera. hehe

well, the positive sides are, he is a very good lecturer and when he is in a good mood, you'll learn soooo much from him. and like i've said, he is the motivator for us to wake up and start working! if a lecturer's too nice and lenient, we would definitely turn into lazy stupid useless medical students.

anyways, for us, its like a huge crisis. I dunno why exactly are we really horribly terrified towards this one man. like, he's just gonna scold us, and make us feel like crap. this will only be like for a few hours tomorrow and he's gone at the end of the day. its not like we're gonna die! and yet we kinda feel that way. maybe being verbally abuse is worse than dying? or is it because our seniors and colleagues have been spreading and exaggerating the fear towards him until we all have folie-a-deux, culminating PHOBIA towards him. hum...maybe. or maybe it really is the result of his verbal abuse that we're so scared and scarred of him.

well, all in all, we're busting our heads off today, i clerked almost all patients in the female ward because I've been forcefully appointed as a sub-group leader and I had to allocate every patient for each student. and we have to polish back our rusty physical examination skills after months of the other postings.

tomorrow, we are ready to by martyrs. so it feels like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbatte nonoy-chan!!
i know...i'm gonna hav a wround with one ths wednesday..huhuuhuuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhu........... neurosurgery.....huhhuuhuuuuhuuuhuhuhu......
lets pray that we both dont get picked!

Anonymous said...

lucky he's in a good mood yeah~ now let's ranchan!! hohoho..

Liyana said...

lol yeah, thank god he's in a good mood. maybe he's happy to leave this corrupted UNIMAS medical politics! hehe

@Blair, wish you all the best! those all hot shot doctors are mostly malignant! kinda cool actually, like they're so powerful they exudes awesomeness in their mere presence XD

Anonymous said...

exuding awesomeness can be done without having to show that they r having some sort of superiority complex. huhu...(bear with my 'huhu's for a while k...)