Tuesday, February 17, 2009

how mantis learned patience

first of all, I really hate this GPRS connection! It really IS the slowest connection I've ever had. and its MOODY! sometimes I can't even get it connected! >.< style="font-style: italic;">need to do something else to get an optimum outcome (whatever the heck that is). and when I was doing only one thing on my laptop, kinda feels like I'm wasting something (I don't even know whats missing, but its really a strong nagging feeling). So, Unitasking doesn't exist in my vocab! (it never really existed! XD)

Anyways, yeah, I dunno why I'm ranting about this. all in all, I need to learn patience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..what does this have 2do with how a mantis learned patience?! XD
its ok...i understand..dont worry too much about it k! ^^

Anonymous said...

yeah.. learn to be like me~
sangat 'penyabar' :P hehe....

Lady S

Liyana said...

OMG, abby-san! haven't you watch the little sequel of Kung Fu Panda??!!! you know, Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five ?! its about how mantis learnt patience! the movie's quite sad too, it tells about how the furious five became furious five from nothing. it made me shed some tears, especially tigress' story *sniff*

@Sarah, ye ke sabar?? hehe