Monday, January 12, 2009

the window, the rain and the fallen princess

okay, those are just the main characters for my poem. its untitled actually..hehe
urgh..so, here's my so-called poem. like I've said, its the first and only poem that I've ever made, and I made it in English class. its kinda modified a bit after class. its not really good or anything at all. so yeah, here it is, the poem thats made by a 15 year-old-me (if im not mistaken).

the raindrops splatter on my window
I stared out in the drenched scene

Its like the sky is crying

and the night is soaked with its grief

In this lovely powerful darkness

I lie await

Just like a princess on a diseased throne

After being stabbed by the shiny knight of treason

I wait because I'm helpless
I can't rise because I'm hopeless

So, I stay and wish for the vain happily ever after.


I dont even know what was I thinking. like, a diseased throne? sounds kinda morbid XD
so yeah, basically, I was just responding to the scenarios that my teacher said, like, "its raining" = "the raindrops splatter on my window". something like that. i cant really remember the rest. and yeah, i used to hate the rain, its wet and cold and it could make me feel just fatigue, i guess? i kinda like the rain now, it makes me sleep better XD.

anyways, yeah, my special poem, dedicated to the never ending downpour of rain~

No comments: