Monday, January 26, 2009

Honey, I'm home~

There's no place like home~ though I still have to face some black sheeps, but I don't want those insignificant stuff get to me so much.

Anyways, I had trouble sleeping last night, because I was so freaking scared. I had some scary imaginations and it was a hellish long night! Its all because all the apartments at the 4th floor was empty!! It was really scary when I got back from shopping to find myself in a total darkness at the 4th floor! No one can imagine how scared I was! I felt like being alone in a city filled with zombies! I had to turn on the music so loud and distract myself with anything just to keep me sane! A really huge appreciation to those who talked with me on MSN and SMSes~!

I was almost late in the morning because I fell asleep eventually and because I was sleep-deprived, I woke up later that I should be. The first word of the day was "holy shit!" and I rushed here and there to get to the airport XD. thankfully I managed to get on time. Lucky~

and on the flight, I got a seat in front of a boisterous guy, who finds it necessary to yell everytime he opens his mouth. and he got excited everytime he saw something outside the window, like "omg, look at that house, omg, look at that building, omg, look at that oh-so-small-tree-but-it-looks-oh-so-beautiful-because-we're-1000-feet-in-the-air!" *paraphrased of course, I dont even know how high we were XD*. And in the end, I just couldn't stand it, and I gave him a killing look that thankfully shut him up. *go me XD*


oh, and a Happy Chinese New Year to all chinese~ the night has been celebrated with explosions of firecrackers and fireworks all over the city! pretty cool but pretty annoying after a while XD. its the year of the ox (n my Ida-nesan's and haru-kun's from furuba! ^^)

the temper and the stubborn part is SOOO right,btw XD

One bad news is, we might not be able to visit our Chinese family this year because the road has been reaaally freakishly hellishly bad. So, bye bye angpows!! T.T uh, I mean, bye-bye family reunion~!

and due to the wireless internet, I have been having problem accessing some sites (annoying much!!) and I cant sign in on pet society or MSN >.< Its a good thing that they want Mukah to be a whole broadband covered city, but its still in trial, and free stuff always comes with some trouble. I hope they'll be able to iron out the problems soon. I'm still glad we have this slow, stressing internet for free, rather than having nothing.

Anyways, wishing you all a happy holiday~! Lets enjoy ourselves to the max before the torture of college begins again! XD
Jaa~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...is that a compliment??? Thank u (smug face on).u forgot to mention that 'inspiring confidence in others' and 'natural born leaders' are also true. (even smugger face on)
btw, gomen!! bout last nite... i was looking at my long lost laptop that has just been repaired that i didnt look at the compy...sorry!! T.T i can imagine how scary it must hav been 4u...u r so much braver than me to endure that! (admiring mode)

Liyana said...

lol I WILL take that as a compliment, and yeah it felt so good to have survived the night. Kinda like being awake to the town after all the zombies were killed or cured. haha!

yea yea, they sure left out "not so humble" part! hehe..jk, dear~

Anonymous said...

maybe they did! (smugger x10 face on)
hehe...ok..enuff of that.'on' makes me sound like a robot...
oh, congratulations for having survived!! :p