Friday, December 26, 2008

Teresa - REVAMPED

hola~! I'm here to show off my latest creAtion!
Teresa - Revamped!!
My design inspiration is from the glam lolita look. It just hit me one day, and I went "lets just make this happen!". I've got it all in pink shades, with feathers, laces, ribbons, sequins and some nets. and the magic happened~! ^^


I'd like to thank all my friends, who've been so supportive of my creAtion (yup, you have to say it "cree-AY-shun" XD), thanks for all the compliments and not saying that I'm manic or something for doing this outrageous thing out of sudden! XD

So yeah, I'm VERY happy with the final result. and I've proved to myself that I CAN do this. I can dream, design and make it work! I love me~

XOXO,
Liyana-chan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! u amaze me! i've never heard of ppl 'revamping' their pcs b4, but u pulled it off! *big proud grin* so when will u b doing mine? ^^

Liyana said...

hehe...thanks so much!
aww, sweetie..too bad you're so far away right now! hehe
thought i think its harder to do it to other people's pc because everyone has different preferences. so it'd be hard to please the "customer" XD