Sunday, December 28, 2008

Liar!

People always lie about not lying! Well, I got this quiz from Mel's blog, and I got:




You Are a Great Liar



You can pretty much pull anything over on anyone.

You are an expert liar, even if you don't lie very often.



Hm..yeah, lying is a psychology game. Not everyone's good at it. But I can pull it off pretty good. Btw, the quiz is true, I don't lie very often, because even if the truth is ugly, I feel like its what people should get. They will hurt when they hear it from me, but at least its the inevitable truth, it wont hit them too hard when they figured it out later. or something like that.
Its not like I'm lying all the time, I only lie in "emergency" situations, like when facing a strict school teacher who's about to punish me so bad for a little bitsy of a rule-breaking! and for fun, when I was teasing my friends (sorry, guys! its all good time XD). So far, I think I havent done any huge damage, yet. If I had, its not memorable..hum...cant really remember. ah well, its all good now XD.

No comments: