Tuesday, December 9, 2008

burning the midnight oil, careful not to burn yourself!

yup, i finally finished my slides, though i still have some questions to ask my fellow colleague to make my presentation more complete. because its done at the last minute, i probably wont do so greatly. im ready to be burned at the presentation! banzai! XD

anyways, im kinda glad that all my friends have came back here. being alone is good sometimes, when you want to have some thinking to do, some straightening up and finding answers about yourself. being alone sometimes meaning freedom to do anything you like without having anyone stopping you or anything.

but the downside, being alone could make you feel lonely too. and bored. like, it was almost driving me crazy! and i lost my motivation to do my works and stuff. i really cant be alone for too long. talking and human touch is really important for me. huu~ im just glad everyone's here now!! i've missed you guys and your talkative mouths!! *huggles* X3

No comments: