Sunday, December 28, 2008

the red sky and my sketch



last night, I went to do my laundry at 2.30 am and I looked up at the sky, and its really beautiful. The sky was almost reddish from the lights of the city. Its pretty creepy but beautiful in a sense. Its really calming and I just watched the sky for a minute or two, just appreciating the beauty of the night. I took some of the pic with my digicam, and I had to use the twilight mode to capture the redness of the sky. the auto mode just made it appear all black. the twilight mode shoots pictures in lowlight with slow synchro flash. i took some shots and i thought, if people on the road saw my flashes, they'd freak out! XD

though in my pics, the sky is much redder, and through my eyes, the sky's more pinkish and maroonish. of course, its prettier in real life ^^.

and this is my latest sketch. enjoy~

No comments: