Wednesday, December 17, 2008

drama drama drama

its been quite busy this week, but hey, thats no news, right?

today, Amy and I went to the depot room in the Psych clinic, its where we give injections to the patients. The nurse, Roselina, was reaaaally friendly and helpful. She taught us a lot of cool stuff, showed us how to give the shots and let us did it. I was actually kinda apprehensive that she let us did all the shots, sometimes without watching us. I was kinda scared that we screwed up! Like I was really scared that I hit the sciatic nerve or something. but everything went well, thankfully. and maybe its our lucky day, there were a LOT of patients today, so both Amy and I got to inject around 15 gluteus maximus each XD. gosh, that was really tiring! anyways, a bonus for you guys, since im an expert now XP :
anyways, i have been watching the latest seasons of my favorite dramas here and there, now and then... and im gonna write some reviews about them ^^

(so, spoiler alert!!)

1. prison break
oh, dont let me start! this show is just too awesome, super cool, super hot, just super! its all about unexpected, unpredicted new turns. its just awesome. cant wait to see what The Company would do next to the brothers. also, strangely, i feel quite sad for T-bag. I knew there was something fishy about the bible seller! But, its REALLY hard to figure out who's good and who's bad here. So, its one show that will always make your adrenaline pumping! XD

2. heroes
my favorite mutants! this season's quite complicated. a lot of new characters coming in, new twists, whats with time travelling, the butterfly effect and all, its made to be more complicated and unpredictable. new, more evil villains are introduced, and the previous villain, once went good and now the status is just unknown. omg, and my favorite scene is when Sylar, the freakiest villain ever, was seen in the future, in the kitchen, wearing an apron and making waffles! its just a cute (this term is subjective XD) scene relative to his reputation. it just made me go "kya~! Sylar!" XD anyways... yeah, at first, its a bit boring, then this show picked up its pace and now i just cant stop watching it. i know the plot is a bit twisted and confusing, but its made a really good effort to evoke the curiosity in me, and play with my head, trying to trick me. i love it. i love the unpredictables!

3. survivor
omg! this reality show just REEKS of drama! i love the challenges, where both mental and physical strengths are needed. and to stay in the game, they'll have to play with trust and betrayal. loads of tricks and strategies, alliances, unexpected turns in the game. this show really knows how to really challenge everything there is to the fullest! the contestants just wont know who to trust and who not to trust. and to trick people, needs a lot of creativity and intelligence. like, the Fang tribe, the once underdog of all Survivor history, nearly wiped out the Kota tribe, who won almost all of the challenges before. its just so unexpected. they really know how to manipulate strong people and bring them down.
I kinda like Bob, he's really strong, even though he's old. and he's a Physics teacher, so he's really intelligent and all. and he's really a genius in coming out with a new strategy. unfortunately he's like the only one of the Kota tribe left, I dunno whats his fate next. I kinda like Matty too, because he's like one of the strongest guy there. but they usually would want to eliminate the strong guys because they felt like strong people are a threat. i wont be happy if Crystal, Kenny or Susie won. I dont like them :(.
i've just watched till episode 10 so far, so i just cant wait to see who THE survivor is!

No comments: