Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hot pink mary janes and a death

okay, the title sounds a bit weird, but yeah, its just me to pick key words for my title.
anyways! good news first!
saturday, i had a shopping impulse. bought a pair of HOT pink mary janes with 3 inches heels
yeah, its pretty, its hot, its sexy. however on my first day of wearing it, i have a blister on the back of my left foot. those shoes were really killing me. however, i endured it. i kept on chanting "pain is just a state of mind" in my head. it worked every single time! like, i had to fake a really confident walk eventhough i was screaming inside XD. oh well, its pain in beauty. i totally can accept that XD.

anyways, a pretty bad news. this morning, i woke up to a text message from my friend in KL, informing me of a death of a schoolmate. this person was at the same grade as i was in high school. i dont really know him that much but like, i know this guy, we've talked, its just that, i know this guy! i feel kinda weird to hear that news. you can say pretty melancholic too. its just so weird. like, we're of the same age, his life has ended and here i am, feeling like my journey has just begun and i have loads and loads of plans, loads of things that i feel to accomplish in my future. its just weird and sad.

i dunno much of the details, but my friend said that he died of some breathing difficulties. i think like, maybe asthma attack or something? i dont know the history of his disease what so ever. its just really shocking to hear that he's passed away. its just so sudden! its kinda scary too, in a way that, it kinda reminded me that death is like so near to any of us, that we could be dead any second for any reason. its a really creepy thought. i have loads of creepy thoughts right now that i couldnt even share here. they're just too creepy and morbid.

anyways, yeah, its raining so heavily again tonight. im getting used to this coldness and the rain splatter really calms me down. though i dont really like the lightnings and thunders. especially tonight! there are a LOT of thunders and lightnings. they creeps me out a bit. we even had a black out for a few seconds after a really huge, ground-shaking, ear-cracking, heart-grasping thunder!

so, thats all for now. and im gonna need to study eventhough the rain is like, singing a lullaby to me....~.~

No comments: