Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sucky Day

hi hi..first of all, I'm unable to go to sleep, since I've slept from 11am to 5pm today. that sucks. I'm gonna need my sleep for a chaotic day tomorrow. Because I'm going to paeds medical ward.

aand, today's my postcall. oncall yesterday was really not peaceful. quite a lot of babies to resus and all that. freaking tiring. whats more, I'm oncall with him. gah! hate it so freaking much. didnt get much sleep last night.

and this morning, turned out I've made some big mistakes. tired + sleep deprived + feeling really bad for my mistakes = great depression. yup, I'm never able to do anything right. sucks!

and when I was sleeping away my depression, some dude I barely know, whom I asked for help one freaking time, decided to ask my number from my mom, and started texting me like I'm his good friend, asking me this and that. and people who really know me, knows how much I HATE being disturbed when I'm sleeping for stupid unnecessary little things by people I'm not so close with or people I don't really like. SUPER hate it! really fcuking hate it! like, get the message, idiot, if I replied "yes", "no", "ok", get the freaking idea that I'm not freaking interested. if I didn't reply, hell no I'm not interested. really pissing me off that the dude didnt get it at all, I said I was sleeping and I was @ my postcall. and when I didn;t reply, he kept on asking, oh sorry, are u mad at me or something. fcuk. I dont even know you, and you obviously dunno who the hell I am. if im not replying then piss off. its not really rocket science. god! where are all these idiots coming from?? thats why I hate asking people for help, hate to be "in debt" to someone. especially idiots. urgh!

darn. really spoiling my post call break. anyway, just now went out with some colleagues for dinner. thanks for the superb time. its fun, and really made my day better.

anyways, for what its worth, I hope tomorrow will be a better day. though I seriously doubt it. *serious negative black hole aura surrounding*

No comments: