Wednesday, August 4, 2010

day 15 of housemanship

omg, its like, half a month already! time flies so fast. it seems just yesterday that I walked into this hospital TOTALLY clueless just about EVERYTHING!

Anyway, I'm going back to special care nursery (SCN) starting today. This morning, I woke up and found out that I've been wearing the same shoes over these 15 days: a) white sneakers, b) white flat shoes, c) black & white shiny shoes, d) fugly flat black sandals. since I can't wear any heels, my options are limited. and I feel its kinda depressing! I need more shoes to match my clothes, more shoes makes me happy and more functional. oh btw, I need more work clothes too!

Damn! I wanna go shopping SO bad! Me needs Money!!

so yeah, anyway, my passion for medicine is recovering, though I still resent it sometimes. I now learn to accept my mistakes and learn from it. I dont wanna break down just because I did something wrong. I need to be stronger and tougher to deal with my mistakes and myself.

p.s. I still hate waking so early in the morning!

2 comments:

Abby said...

yay! u're back! ^^ thats it girl! u r on the right track!! :)

Liyana said...

thanks, dear! for everything and for being there when I'm feeling totally lost, stupid and alone! thanks!!