Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm not crazy, I'm just a li'l unwell

gosh, it feels really weird to be sick! I had a lovely start today, woke up feeling all fresh and happy (which is kinda rare because I really am not a morning person), then went to work.

Then it all started. Our body has ways to tell that there is something wrong with it. I started feeling all woozy and uneasy. I tried to brush it away, but it would just wont be turned off. like an alarm telling that something is terribly wrong. Then I had a weird sensation of discomfort around my stomach. then it turned to colicky pain. Then, I felt nauseated. Then I vomited out whatever the heck there was. blargh! I hate being sick. Then I felt like really sleepy and lazy, like my body screaming I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP NOOOW!

Hu.. I really dont wanna be sick at work. its different from college, where you can get MCs and just lie down on your bed whole day long. I just don't wanna be extended in my housemanship just because I'm sick. Hope I'll get better tonight!!!!

No comments: