Monday, August 9, 2010

NRP and farewell party

We're doing our NRP for now (neonatal resuscitation program), this morning, we had theory exam (I hope I passed!), and the rest of the day, we had practical session with Dr. David. There are lots of steps in NRP, sometimes we stumbled here and there, but we're getting the hang of it, somehow. The practical thing was fun, it tickles the brain and all, and we laughed at each others' mistakes (in a good way, of course), and we learned lots. So, tomorrow we're gonna continue with intubation and medications used in NRP.

Also, we had a farewell party, as 2 of the housemen/housemans?? are leaving, Dr. Seelan and Dr. Lim. They've helped me a lot when I was still sooooo clueless!! anyway, they bought lots of food and drinks. unfortunately, some of us didnt know about this plan and only told after we had lunch, but I ate some donuts anyway, they're just SOOO yummy! I love donashi! the chocolate dip was heaven!! X3

and, I'm going oncall again tomorrow, so hope I can sleep well tonight~

No comments: