Sunday, August 22, 2010

just a quick update

just feeling like updating my blog since I havent posted anything for quite some time.

Ok, life now is quite ok i guess. still adapting to work, I can do more now and be more useful (lol). There are 3 new housemen in the ward. I have new friends. yay

I still need to shop and I need a shopping buddy. I blew off 2 chances of going out with my friends. 1. with wanie, when I overslept and missed it. and she's now off in Ulu Baram. huhu..
2. with mala, when I also overslept in the evening, and missed the dinner. she's now off to Sibu, she was just visiting Miri for a short while.

god, I hate myself! I miss my friends. *sob sob*

Can't wait for Kunnoe to come to Miri some time soon. and I cant wait for Sheareen to finish her tagging so we have more time, so we can go shopping!!!!

I really need to snap out from this depressed lonely feeling. I'll just have to take it positively, like, taking it as more quality time for myself and a peaceful relaxing time. I still miss my BFFs and my family.

Anyway, tomorrow's Monday, and you know what that means. friggin' Monday Blues. eh, do I really get Monday Blues? Its not like I have holidays on weekends now. everyday seems to be the same to me. theme of my life: supermassive black hole :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss YOU!!!!!!!!!!
nak shopping same2 gak!! wuwuwu..
tapi ak ta dapat gaji lagi! humph~