Saturday, August 28, 2010

I ate kids for breakfast

figuratively, of course!

Yup, I'm like a month plus already in the paeds department. I used to kinda dislike kids. ever since I could remember. I had tried liking them when I saw all females are like mandatorily born with a motherly instinct and I used to think all girls think kids are adorable. But yeah, I was tired from trying, and I had fully accepted the fact that I don't like kids. I think cats are cuter than kids. I hate it when they cry/scream/throw tantrums. I hate nappies, drool and vomit and all that. and I was scared to hold them because they look super fragile and I could drop them anytime.

but..now, I think I can somewhat accept that some babies are cute. I still think that their crying can drive anyone nuts though. But, being in paeds really teaches me how to be patient and observant (because kids cant really tell whats wrong with them). and I can hold a baby now, and all that. My respect to mothers, they're really superwomen to go through motherhood.

anyways, yeah, I'm starting to like some kids now, and paeds can be fun sometimes (maybe its just a Stockholm Syndrome for me :P). I love working in SCN. I'm a bit dreading the time when I'll be going to paeds medical ward next month..huhu

anyway, I should be getting some sleep now, sleep is to us like the Ring to gollum..haha~ yup, its precioussss~!! so yeah, nite2~

No comments: