Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love him, I love him not.

SOURCE: http://doccartoon.blogspot.com/
THIS IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!

gosh! I hate this mixed feelings about work! its like being in love with a complicated guy XD

Oh, I'm gonna start oncall this Saturday. I'm feeling kinda anxious thinking about it. Like, how does it really feel? and dealing with patients as a first-line of management and all that. a new experience for me! exciting, but kinda nerve-wrecking at the same time.

And, sometimes I just can't help questioning, like its still really unbelievable that I'm a d-o-c-t-o-r. like, I've been a school/college student all my life! and now I'm a working person, a d-o-c-t-o-r! its still a weird feeling, I guess. Yeah, I'm having a bit of an adjustment disorder. Hope it wont last long, or it'd progress to depressive disorder or something :P

So yeah, I'm in love with this "guy". Sometimes, the challenges make me feel more alive, sometimes they just depress me. I guess its normal?? Gosh, I've been questioning and doubting myself since the 1st day. I hate this feeling of a low lifer, with low self-esteem and low self-confidence. I seriously need some new shoes/clothes to boost my self-esteem/self-confidence. SERIOUSLY!

Gosh, I've been a real freaking whiner ever since I started working!! hate this about myself! anyway, I really wanna enjoy my job as much as I can. I can do this! I still need some new shoes, but I can do this!! ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...its like soooo long to hear from u bout guys,..lol...but..ya,,,i have to agree, its a very complicated/mixed feeling when it come to fall for a guy..but watahell..gud luck noy...

Liyana said...

ahahah! thanks~