Saturday, March 14, 2009

confessions of a shopaholic - SOOO me! XD

I've finished reading this book this morning, and no surprises! I'd TOTALLY understand what she's going through, though I don't have credit cards at the moment. I thank GOD for that, dunno whatever would happen to me if I own a credit card or two XD. but seriously, this book really epitomized a shopaholic!

Why I shop?
1. its TOTALLY the cutest thing ever, I'd DIE if I dont own it
2. its SALE
3. i swear i wont shop for a month (NEVER works XD)
4. i deserve to treat myself (yeah, like for not shopping for like 2 weeks or so?)
5. life's too short without that top/shoes/whatever
6. im bored, i need something new
7. had a long day, need retail therapy
8. i passed a cloth on display and its begging me to buy it XD
9. i peeled myself off something, patted my back for the success of resisting the temptation but found myself thinking about the thing for days until i finally went back to the store and get it.

and the list goes on and on, shopaholics always, always find reasons (more like excuses!) to shop. sometimes I even like, pass a freaking furniture shop or whatever and found me asking myself, "is there something i need in there?", and it feels weird if i went in a store and coming out empty-handed.

its really troublesome, with my student life, im living off of my scholarship and allowances from my parents. thankfully scholarship for medical students is the highest! hehe. I SO can't wait to get my own paycheck and like, "oh, i've just spent $1000 for the clothes and shoes..hmmm... its okay, i'll have more money next month!" dreaming is sooo fun! XD

anyways, I really need to exercise some self-control now. i should NOT not go shopping, but i think i can reduce it for now. wish me luck! ^.^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read this book with u in my mind.. hak2

Anonymous said...

hu...its a good thing u dont think like that when passing a CAR shop. haha...
well, we ARE gonna own a credit card or two..or three. GOLD cards at that. I really cant imagine wat would happen to u... huhu...

Liyana said...

lol, thanks for remembering me, Mel XD

hum... dont think i want to have a credit card, debit card's easier, ne?

even if i have a credit card, i wont like, leave the payment thingy until too much or reach the level of calling the bank manager a stalker to avoid his calls. that book is just too funny XD

Unknown said...

nonoy, ngga shopaholic ajak i!(mata bersinar2 kedak misae nohara.hahaha) i udah d kch tok! hehehehe!!

Liyana said...

hehe..okie dokie, zil~