Monday, March 9, 2009

volley and crocs

just wanna steal an entry from Mel's blog about this tournament: http://childishlyclumsy.blogspot.com/2009/03/volleyball-unimas-inter-college.html

this happened like last week XD, but its a memorable day. my friends and i have gone there to give supports to our guys and girls teams. the guys were quite butchered by the other faculty's teams. but the girls won, but they only managed to get 3rd place at the finals the next day. I have a strong feeling that because we didnt go there the 2nd day to be the cheerleaders XD, thus, they didnt have the drive to win. fear our cheering skills!!! a~la~la~la~la~la~la!!!! (the war cry!! you have to say it really loud and fast, and you've got to have freakily quick tongue movements XD)

oh, and the Jong crocs farm visit pictures that I've said I wanted to upload but I never get to it XD
http://childishlyclumsy.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-day-off-and-we-went.html

sorry Mel, because Im too lazy I have to resort to such plagiarism XD.

No comments: