Sunday, March 15, 2009

food fair and the haunted room!

hi hi, today, my group and I had a discussion for our district posting project. so I went to the fac at like 9.30 am. we discussed for a while and stuff, and there it was, the food fair!!

i've really forgotten about the food fair! XD so, i was pretty hungry because i was rushing to the group meeting and hadnt get the chance for breakfast, so Aliaa and I went to look around. there were stalls with food, drinks and desserts. they're all made by our juniors. I bought some chicken nuggets, fries, fruit salad and some drink, they're pretty awesome!

and there were also a car wash, aaand.. a HAUNTED ROOM! they cant really make a haunted house! XD

so yeah, i thought like, oh well, the ghosts would just be our juniors, so it wont be THAT scary! but when its our turn to enter (they allowed us four to enter), i saw the darkness in the room and i just FREAKED out! I wanted to run but Mel dragged me into the room, so I was like a child screaming while dragged into the haunted room XD. its all pitch black in the room, and they arranged the room so that only one person fits the pathway, so I was in the middle, clutching tightly at Amy's shirt. oh god, i was freaked out, the ghosts really did a good job! the lighting was awesome and the sound effects was really real and stuff. though some of the ghosts tried too hard and that didnt scare me anymore. the scariest thing is the body covered in a white cloth lying right at our side! and its crying! its SOOOO freaky!

this is the pic at the exit (i kinda look like a deer caught in the headlights XD). I was not that scared anymore so Mel took a pic with me and one of the ghost XD. in this pic, sure it doesnt look too scary, but the real room is soooo dark and because of my phobia, my rationalization that those are just my juniors all crumbled up and vaporized XD.

so yeah, turned out that we're the loudest group. we just couldnt stop screaming and laughing at ourselves! XD its SOOO much fun! though I'd NEVER want to do in a haunted house/room or whatever anymore! NEVER! all in all, it was really scary but fun XD.

No comments: