Sunday, March 15, 2009

yesterday

i went out with Noem, to celebrate him getting a good result in SPM, so I bought him 3 PS2 games! ok, that his element, then, I brought him to mine, so I went shopping for his clothes~ XD

i wanted to get him some clothes as the last time he got his clothes is like, months? maybe a year ago? >.< so yeah, helped him choose some shirts and a pair of jeans. its kinda hard shopping with him, kinda like

me: ok, look around and choose whatever you like
him: ok, but i dunno where to start
me: do you like this shirt?
him: hum... i guess, i dunno
me: how bout this one? its simple and it looks nice
him: uh.... ok, i guess
me: oh for god's sake, just choose whatever you like!

XD so yeah, though its quite hard, its still pretty fun! and we got a nice pair of jeans for just RM25! how awesome is that?

then, treat him to some pizzas, then bought him some big apple doughnuts. then i sent him back. he's staying with my other brother's in-laws. and I stayed to play with Aya-chan! she's SOOO cute and she grows up SO fast! she knows how to make cute faces, shake her head and clap her hands when you ask! she's SOO brilliant. I felt really sad when I had to leave the house! I miss her already! I want to visit her again next week. They're staying until the end of the month before going back home in Mukah. I wish Aya could just live with me, though it'd be freakingly hard to take care of a baby XD.
isnt she SOOOO adorable???!! X3
all this family stuff is making me a little bit homesick-y.. hum..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu...miss noem n aya-chan too! wish i could celebrate his good results too...what do u reckon i should get him? i'm sooo jealous of u...u get 2 spend time with them...huhu..i cant wait to get home... T.T

Liyana said...

yeah, i wanna go home too!! i miss home!

he'd be happy if you give him some video games, but i dont really know how to choose video games XD