Sunday, March 1, 2009

common sense in my simple-minded view

common sense: everything to something, something to everything

there are 2 types of people
1. those with common sense
2. those without common sense

when those without common sense piss you off, they're called idiots. i really hate those people. im not saying that im a genius or anything. sometimes i do fool around, do stupid stuff and all. and sometimes i laugh at some stupid joke/stuff/people. well, it all depends on many different factors, like level of stupidity, duration of the stupid joke, the person, my mood, any history with the person, etc etc.

seriously though, not knowing things that even my little sister/my non-formally educated grandma know, is just the peak of a idiocy.
there are 2 possibilities if your common sense is different from most people
1. you're a genius
2. you're a folly (sounds a little bit cuter than "you're an idiot" XD)

so yeah, thats my view on people with common sense.
actually i wanted to post about the interfaculty sports day, but i havent got the pics from Mel, so I'm posting this thought of mine. apparently someone without a common sense had ticked me off XD.

No comments: