Monday, March 23, 2009

my eville hero XD

the latest episodes of Heroes are getting more awesome and more awesome! though its really annoying because I dunno what Nathan's plan actually is, and he's really stubborn and all about it. I'm sure there's something else behind his motives!

also, these episodes also told about Sylar's pasts, which were pretty tragic and all. and the visit to his long lost father. i WAS expecting an epic battle against father and son XD, but its pretty cool how Sylar tricked his father and won!

since Nathan's plan is redeemed as evil right now, so I'm rooting for Sylar! I have a thing for bad guys in movies, as long as they are hot, powerful and a genius~ XD
kowaii to kawaii~ XD

3 comments:

japie jojoe said...

please sylar dont kill the cat!!!!

Liyana said...

haha! cute, rite? pande juak sylar bguro!

japie jojoe said...

sangat!~ahaha