Sunday, November 30, 2008

twilight and the flood

okay, so yesterday, me and my girl friends went to watch some movie. its twilight. as a fan of the vampire genre, i was kinda excited to watch it. but, to my dismay, its such a HUUUGE disappointment. basically, its about vampire x human love. i really hate the dialogues, they're just too monosyllabic and quite meaningless. and the plots, they dont synchronize with each other. its quite boring, dull, and confusing. and there were little or no blood at all, like hello! its a vampire story!! they didnt even show how really powerful and fearsome the vampires could be. basically, the highlight of vampire awesomeness (this is an overstatement) was when they're playing baseball in the middle of the storm. poor Muse, they had their song as a soundtrack for the scene.

oh, one time, the vampire was like, "do you wanna know how we really look like in sunlight??!!" *yelling frantically at the human girl* then, he pulled the girl and ran at high speed to the mountain top, *i was actually had my hopes a bit higher here, anticipating scary gory powerful monster would come out*. but no~! the vampire's skin just sparkled in the sunlight, and the girl said "its beautiful" and the vampire went aggressively (almost to tears, I suppose) "beautiful?? its the skin of a killer!!!" SUPER lame! >.< The only thing Edward's sexy stare can kill was my enthusiasm.

Also, I had to rescue my car from being drowned! You know about the water drainage problem we're having at our college! the water was at my calf-length at the deepest part. it was really crazy! thank God nothing happened to my lovely car! X3

oh oh, i really love Shinigami's Illustrated Picture Book! GOLDEN!! *and byakuya-sama joked about cutting his hair with senbonzakura *SUPER kyaaaaa!!!!* X3*

1 comment:

Liyana said...

hum...but I dont think it can beat Lady in The Water. now THATS the mostest lamest super duper lamest, massively lamest, horribly lamest, lamestly lamest movie EVER created!! XP