Monday, November 10, 2008

Panic! at the last minute

urgh! exam is on wednesday!! hello!! wake-up call!

thankfully we've passed up all our reports by today, coz we've been doing the reports this weekend that we didnt have much time to study. and uh...we should have done the reports weeks ago, but yeah... I AM the Queen of Procrastination, Procrastination Angel, Procrastinationist... hum..that has a nice ring to it.. procrastitionist XD

anyways, yeah, I could have finished all the reports in just about 3 days, but i chose to do it at the very last minute. its just who i am..the ugly part of me. i kept on putting boring, full-of-responsibility things off, and i chose to play first.oh yeah, today, i just have the urge to own a katana (the samurai sword). I really want it and i want to learn to use it too! >:D
I love O Ren Ishii from Kill Bill. Her katana is so lovely eventhough she died. She was a cool villain! I so wanna cosplay as her! X3
(edit:oops correction~ O Ren used Shirasaya, a very elegant type of Japanese sword. I love it! ^^)


so yeah, off with the day-dreaming!!
now i'd better go back and study.
huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

No comments: