Friday, November 7, 2008

got home and got sick!

hey~ im home and im typing with my fab keyboard on my hot desktop pc. :P

it is really the first thing ever that i set up when i arrived at my room (i stored in a really secret place when i was away). i've missed it SOO much!

but! my room got SOOO dusty! after a while setting things up and all, i sneezed and sneezed like there was no tomorrow! it was CRAZY! and now, the aftermath, i got a really itchy and sore throat, and also a runny nose. and i sneeze every now and then too.

so i went to the pharmacy and bought some medicines. then i bought my dinner but its still on my table, coz in my state right now, i have loss my appetite to all the food in the world. (gosh, im like the queen of drama :P)

anyways, yeah, i really cant afford to get sick right now. with all the reports to be submitted on monday and my exam on wednesday. i feel like screaming my terrible throat out!!

ganbatte kudasai! Liyana-chan! \*.*/

No comments: