Saturday, November 15, 2008

Post-exam

hi hi~ exam's over for the public health. my VIVA was pretty good, could be better though, i was stammering and all, and my lecturer even asked "what happened to the confident liyana? you look so nervous today!" so i said, "its my first time on VIVA", then he said, "well, get use to it, k" and me, "okay *smiles meekly*"
i was nervous coz i wasnt prepared enough. huu....but uh..i cant change what have happened, so yeah, im quite satisfied with it.

so yeah, after the exam, i've been quite busy searching for costumes for my cosplay. they can be really expensive! and i dont really wanna pay too much for the things that i dont usually wear and stuff. so im looking for costumes that are wearable for cosplay and also for daily wear. i wont mind spending on japanese clothings though, like kimono, yukata, shinigami costumes etc etc, coz i really love them! X3

o kane-sama, please rain on me! i need money to buy clothes or i'd die! XD

hum...for gothic lolita or something normal like that, i'd like to mix and match with my other clothings to create the dramatic or non-dramatic effects that i'd want. dramatic and still wearable. its kinda fun!

oh, and tonight, my friends and i went to watch Madagascar 2: escape to africa. OMG, that movie is just SOOO hilarious! i love it~! and we got to take pics in front of the posters and stuff. and i got to take a picture with the most crushable guy ever. i hope he doesnt read my blog! X3

and something funny and embarassing happened to one of my friends (i cant tell anyone!) but i'd just wanted a reminder of that event here. hehehehe~

No comments: