Tuesday, November 4, 2008

getting ready

2 days to go for the departure from this town. we're leaving on friday. some part of me cant wait to go back to kuching, and some part of me is pretty scared coz we're gonna have the exam shortly after we're back in kuching.

the journey's gonna be long. i think it'll take like 5 hours or so. its gonna be really exciting even though it'll be reeeaaally tiring. i hope all will go well on the journey.

and as for preparation for the journey, i've washed and waxed my car, totally by myself. i did it on sunday morning. so its really gleaming and hot right now. eventhough the process of waxing the car was really, really tiring! but its totally worth it. my lovely car is looking fierce!! oh, i havent got a name for my lovely car. im still thinking of the perfect name~~ ^.^

look at how hot it is, gleaming and looking fabulous and fierce and sexy~~ (gosh, i really am in love with my car! X3)

No comments: