Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girl's night out with Zeal

Huh..internet was down for the last few days. So, I'm updating about what has happened on Sunday. Last Sunday, Zeal, Mel and I went out to the Spring. I wanted to go out with Zeal coz its the last day she'd be here, she has gone to KL for her graduation this week. So yeah, we went windows shopping and of course, like usual, ended up with real shopping. I bought an L shirt and a tank top with a really loooong ribbon behind it X3.

So yeah, we had LOADS of fun! I haven't been able to go for a REAL shopping or anything for the past 2 months or so. What do you expect? They don't really have shopping malls or any place interesting in Bintangor. So, I was really having fun, I was like a recovering alcoholic who has been offered drink and I had craving!

We had photoshoots while trying on some clothes. I love the black coat with the furry hoodie. I called it the rockstar coat because its black, it has a hoodie, it has fur, it has golden studs. I love it! I did consider buying it XD. Then we had ice-creams, then we went windows shopping some more, then we went home. Its been really fun! ^^


No comments: