Saturday, November 8, 2008

the aftermath

*sigh* i am so tired after reformatting my laptop, transferring files, etc. i think i have reformatted my laptop pretty good. i think everything works well so far. but i dunno. this is the first time ever i learned how to reformat a computer. oh well. maybe its just telling me that its time for a new laptop >:D

and my PC desktop, Teresa, named after the Claymore Teresa, who was beautiful and fierce~! she could've just killed Priscilla, but she went soft after meeting Clare. besides, she just changed her eye color and Priscilla almost lost! I just hate the way Teresa died. but when she lived, she was the fiercest ever!

She is still infected with this stupid irremovable virus. but its still usable and im scared to reformat it as i love Teresa so much, i dont wanna make any damage to it. I want it to be perfect. I dunno how am I gonna carry this thing to a store for repair. its so huge! it'd damage my whole style! (sorry Teresa, no offense XD)

so yeah, i'll think of something later. all in all, its been a tiring day, and its not even half of a day! my mouth is getting so dry after taking antihistamines, its so annoying. oh and i got to meet my mom today, so its really awesome eventhough its not that long, coz i still have reportS to do and she still has papers to mark (she's the examiner for PMR).

hum..so yeah, thats all for now. im calming down now, and it really feels good. ~.~

No comments: