Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stress, chocolates and not studying :P

those three in the title - my favorites for this week.

First, stress.. monday, I met an o&g doctor. female. kind face. with innocent and good intention, my friends and i decided to join her at the clinic so we can see any cases that are not in the wards. we could never be so wrong. we got scolded for entering the room, and then she didnt teach us much in that hour. We learnt so little and i spent my time checking my watch every 1 minute. it was a torture! since then, i kinda resent this field. well, its not just because of her. I was never really interested in obs n gyn. she just added to my hatred thingy :P

buut, the lecturer, Dr. Elizabeth for last week was really cool! too bad she's resigned! she told us there's some political issues going on in our college. she's really cool and funny. she'll be missed *sniff*

so yeah, by the end of the week, the huuge stress kicked in! i was really exhausted and headache-y when someone called and asked me to do this thing (the thing that i said in the previous entry, like the responsibility i shouldn't be carrying). and i just broke down. that was the time i really felt like i was REALLY gonna lose my mind. it was horrible, like i dunno what to think or feel. so, after some tears and a box of chocolates, i had managed to calm down and reorganize my thoughts. things arent really that bad. its just too many at a time. thank god i didnt lose my mind. i really love my mind :D

anyways, yeah, after the emotional breakdown, seems like i have a lot to catch up. books to read, notes to be made, assignments..they're all waiting for me... and i'm like making a slow dramatic entrance. im basically the laziest medical student ever. but i'll change that.. even if it takes forever XD

3 comments:

Mrs J said...

My heart goes out to u dear... its tough, i know... But this is when we all need t be strong n stay together... bout your study, dont worry too much... i'm sure u'll do fine. BELIEVE me. =)

Aaron S. said...

yeah, abby is right ^^ it's like the always say... the fear is always worse than the pain itself (or in this case the test) ^~

Liyana said...

aww~
thanks for the support, minna-san!
i feel so much better now X3