Tuesday, February 5, 2008

sick-again!

I woke up this morning with a sore throat! Its really annoying and uncomfy! and by afternoon, I've been coughing and coughing... and I'm SO gonna have a fever soon..huhuh..anyways, I hope I'll get well soon. Sore throat or getting any sickness doesnt feel so cool :(

oh, btw (I hope this is not gonna be read by some this certain people) but people who are not really my most favorite people are gonna come soon (not my sis n my bro-in-law tho) and like, their pre-arrival has created some problem this few days and I dunno what else is gonna happen AFTER they've arrived! like, its SOOOO gonna spoil my holidays! urgh! baka!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:D first comment on yuki's blog!

ummm I should think of what to say before I post..

oh yeah! get better angelyuki! sick is bad :(

Moonstone said...

Second comment on yuki`s blog......i suppose i too should think what to say before i post.......well get better.

@seculi:
dude.....come online once in a while man >.> <.<

Liyana said...

hey..thanks! i'll try to get better as fast as i can :O