Monday, February 4, 2008

hum.....

nothing much to say really. nothing has really been happening lately. just my laptop has gone mad here and there, but its still hanging in there for me T.T and our house is like, infested by ants! >.< I really hate those black ants. They're just EVERYWHERE and SO crawly and creepy and yucky! Hate them. Just now I've followed an ant trail and I think they have their nest somewhere near a tree's root in front of our house! I'm gonna kill them all tomorrow!! :O

and this school break thingy isnt really helping to my diet. I really love to eat at home and without classes or studies to distract me...its gone worse! *sheesh! I really need a good self-control!*

anyways, cant think of anything else to type. Just a plain ordinary week for me.

Oh, I can't wait to visit my aunt in Bintangor for this Chinese New Year! \^o^/

No comments: