Monday, February 18, 2008

Madness of O&G!!

lol, ok..thats a little bit exaggerating. But yeah, I have been really busy since the start of the new posting. Ta-da~ Obstetrics and Gynaecology! This posting is really renown as the busiest posting ever. In my opinion, its an interesting subject, but its really tough and the timetable is just crazzy! Plus, we'll have to wait for hours in the labor room to watch mothers give birth and soon we'll have to perform at least 1 delivery! kya!

Anyways, back to the real life. I just found out that I've told a deep dark secret to a wrong person. I knew it the moment the secret was all out from me. I dunno.. I felt like it'd be good to let it out of me, share it with someone who might understand. But I was SO badly wrong! The person didnt understand at all and started blabbing something that hurt my feelings (i know it wasnt intentional) but it happened. Oh god..that was the most terrible mistake ever! and god! doesnt anybody understand me around here?! This is WHY I dont like opening up to people :P

I really miss my family and my home house and my cats!!!


oh, btw, I passed my paediatric's exam! yay me! and I've bought Alias boxset season 1 and 2 to celebrate it! yay!! XD

2 comments:

Aaron S. said...

:(((((( that sucks liyana, it's always hard to know who you can tell stuff to :(((

Liyana said...

yeah, it seems like its much easier to keep it to yourself (plus it adds on to the mysterious point :P)