Friday, February 1, 2008

my 1 week plus school break ~post-exam~

So yeah, just done with the exams. My MCQ was kinda terrible. MEQ was so-so. OSCE's so-so too. My clinical, long case wasn't so good with Dr. Lai and Dr. Cho. I got a bronchial asthma case. And that little brat suddenly cried before i got the chance to examine him properly!!!! *I felt like punching him at that moment!* Anyways! After that, that boy calmed down a bit. I think he wanted something with the cubes thingy but no one could understand his tiny mind (this is literally, no offense intended) so he cried and cried for like half an hour, which completely ruined my perfectly synced and planned clerking and PE time. Oh, well. I really hope I did it. A pass will do. For short case, I got Dr. Khin (thank god!). She was really kind. I got a Down's syndrome case and a cerebral palsy case. The children were really cool! I think I did my short cases pretty well, just a little glitch here and there. But when I think back about my theory exams and my long case, it just makes me worry.

Hum..so yeah, here I am, having my break back at my home home. I feel like I'm relaxing too much, kinda gets boring at some times. I just need something to do! XD

No comments: