Saturday, February 9, 2008

my chinese new year celebration


Happy Chinese New Year~! yesterday, we went to Sibu to fetch my sis and her husband from the airport there. then my mom decided to go visit our chinese relatives in Bintangor. the journey there was quite eventful. there was like a 3-4km line of cars on the road, coz there's a horrible accident. the car was completely squashed and there's a body bag at the side of the road. there were police, firemen and paramedics all gathered there. its quite scary.

anyways, the chinese new year celebration was really fun. I got to meet my chinese cousins whom i've never met before. and I got loads of ang-pow XD

anyways, i dunno how to say this, but i just want to let this out of me. there's an unspeakable thing and im feeling like i've been carrying a responsibility that im not supposed to do yet, and im not ready for it. sometimes i feel like i cant stand it anymore. kinda like the stuff that'd make you go "why is this happening to ME?", something like that.

anyways, im hanging in there, there are still loads of positive stuff in my life. ^^

1 comment:

~Kelly~ said...

Hey hun! ^_^ I finally got around to checking out your blog. It's nice. Sounds like a lot has been going on. I hope you're feeling better and I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the New Year. ^_~

~Kelly~

p.s. text me any time if you need someone to chat with