Tuesday, February 26, 2008

oops...the comment thingy! and the corn story :(

my sis has told me she had to sign up for a new account just to post a comment in my blog.

like...whoops..dunno that would be necessary to leave comments here.

so i've found out that that can be edited. so anyone can post comments now, like you can even use "Anonymous" if you're too shy XD

gomen ne, one-chan! i've fixed the problem ^.^b

anyways! i just went to a clinic coz i have something on my right foot. like, i havent been wearing some of my favorite shoes because its painful to walk in them. btw, the doctor said its a "corn". its like hyperkeratoses, where there is hyperproliferation of the keratin layer of the skin. the doctor also said it might be because i always wear high heels. like, hello? everyone wears high heels but why me?? T.T

anyways, i'm under treatment now, and i wont be wearing any high heels any time soon (T.T) so i hope it'll be gone soon coz its so annoying not to wear my favorite shoes! it annoys me when i wanna buy new shoes too (like it hurts when i tried some shoes on, then i ended up not buying the cute ones!). anyways, yeah, corn - begone!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aaron S. said...

:( well that's what you get for wearing high heels :P you should wear sandals instead! sandals are cool and casual

Anonymous said...

actually...u can publish comments w/out creating an account. i juz found out about it.huhu.. gomen ne liyana-chan!

Liyana said...

hehe..its ok..thats why i changed the settings for you.