Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Chai~!

Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese out there! Its 1.18am and the fireworks craze just stopped. It was really loud all over the neighborhood! Anyways, tomorrow we're gonna visit some of my parents' friends and its gonna be a big feast tomorrow! :D I really hope we'll be able to visit Aunt Leh Hiong in Bintangor the next day. Dad isnt so fond of the idea, just because he's kinda lazy to travel nowadays. But I'll ask mom to talk him into it soon :)

Oh yeah, Ida n abg Jalal will come soon. I hope they'll bring some souvenirs for me! hehe

and "they"'re so shameless and dumb. its so unacceptable...right now, i'm SO ready to get rid of them from my life. but i just dont want to be too far away from them that i couldnt help them later on. well, actually its only the "him" who's i'm worried about. but it could be easier if them both could change coz he's only listening to whatever she said. i hope they'll stop being such dumb idiots soon.

and the little tabby kitty who's been on the stack of woods in the shed since its born has stepped on the ground finally! its like, 1-2 months old already and it never wanted to get down from the stack of woods. and now its playing around with Grey! ...i'm like a proud mother XD

oh, and I just found that the Jasmine tree at the side of our house is kinda habitated by some weird fat green worms!! its so freaky and yucky! i found 3 of them so far and they're just SO fat and green. I think they're kinda disgusting, but its kinda cool too because its the first time i've seen such animal. anyways, as long as they'll turn to butterflies some time, i wont mind so much having the freakish larva on the tree...hehe...

and i've gone to the clinic yesterday, the doc gave me some anti-histamine and antibiotics, and my cough has reduced a bit *yay me!* and i've been taking some vits and all that. Im such a health freak now!

and mom and I baked 2 cakes just now. mom baked a cake named "Australian Cake". and I made a cake named "Layered Book Cake" (fyi, malaysia is so known to have those cakes with weird names like i once saw one, the vampire cake, and some other like cakes with stars' names). anyways, they turned out good eventhough mine's not so good (like the outer part of the cake got burnt but the a bit of the inner part is kinda too soft..hehe..). overall, they taste good! ^.^b

a long entry again XD. well, im off now, jaa~!

No comments: