Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hear me, please?

I hate to get pulled in a discussion in which every opinions I have is rejected.
Like, when I tried my best to answer some questions, everything I said is brushed off.
Kinda makes me feel like stupid, and yeah, pretty useless in that group.
Err...I don't get it..why bother asking people to be active in a discussion when you couldn't even listen to other people's opinions?
Like, its a discussion, for God's sake...for people changing "opinions", in case you dunno what that means, it means people's point of view, which may not be a fact, it can be right or wrong.


maybe in their head, I seem to be not knowing about anything... but in my point of view, they are just narrow-minded people, who have 1950's brains.

Urgh..its just NO fun, getting dragged in a discussion with STUBBORN idiots.

No comments: