Sunday, June 12, 2011

homesick

I have URTI 1 week ago...but just started having fever since yesterday..

n yesterday, the ortho department organized a futsal game, which I joined too, despite being oncall (passive). needless to say, since I'm fully living a sedentary lifestyle, the game seriously beat me. well, its kinda fun during the game (though my stamina's totally zero, and my aim sucks real bad), we laughed and had a great time..it was FUN!

then I went back to hospital, straightaway went to OT for a wound debridement, at that time, I still feel kinda well coz of all the endorphines.

then I slept..and when I woke up, I hurt like, EVERYWHERE! and my fever got worse coz I slept in a room thats too cold. god, its really killing me...since I have chills and rigors since this evening and every movement is excruciating!!!

and I'm all alone coz my housemate is oncall... I really miss my family...someone to take care of me when I'm sick..huhu..

I wish I'll be better tomorrow, because taking a sick leave would mean deducting it from my 8days/4 months leave..*sigh*

God, please heal me..

No comments: