Monday, June 20, 2011

road less taken!

today I took my last dose of Augmentin, which is really great, because I, like other normal people, kinda hate taking pills, especially in my OCD state, I had to follow the time and all that. So, its been a week since I was awfully sick! I love being well again!

Anyway, last weekend, I went to Bintulu for my friend's wedding! I had to drive alone to Bintulu, which would take ~2 1/2 - 3 hours of drive..its kinda scary at first, but when I started driving, I had sooo much fun! Its mildly enlightening, with the sceneries, and my repeated CD play.  besides, I took the "old" road, which has less drivers, but the road is quite bumpy and all..but the journey is the most important thing..thats why I love, the road less taken.

beginning of the journey!

okay, I totally slow down to get all the pics! pls dont do this anywhere! :P




me with the bride! posing gitewww~

anyways, we went to the wedding (congrats to Kunnoe for the wedding!!!), and the fun time was when I met some of my high school friends! and I stayed at Yan's house (thanks Yan for the awesome stay and cute cats!!)

so now, hurm.....back to work... errr...why do I kinda always dislike my job? I need some soul searching to do... haha

No comments: